Your Care Your Support Wiltshire was launched last year to provide local people with comprehensive information on all aspects of care and support in the county.
- An overview of health and social care in Wiltshire
- How to access care and support in Wiltshire
- Paying for care and support services including financial advice
- What clubs, groups and services are available in the community
- What to do if someone is being treated badly
Since the website went live new features have been added making it easier to find what you are looking for. People can now create their own guides and view videos on different topics such as how to keep warm and well. Online forms are also now available for self-assessments and applying for a Carers Emergency Card.
The site is constantly being updated and developed to make sure it continues to be relevant and extremely worthwhile for local residents. If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the site, please use the Feedback section of the website